Sparkling Symposium 2018: Registration Information
Early Bird Registration
- Available February 12 - March 15, 2018
- Registration and payment must be complete by March 15, 2018
- Ticket for Sparkling Symposium including a copy of Keynote Speaker and author Peter Liem's book, Champagne: $225.00
- Ticket for Sparkling Symposium: $180.00
- Open Registration Begins March 16, 2018
- Registration and payment must be complete by May 3, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Ticket for Sparkling Symposium including a copy of Keynote Speaker and author Peter Liem's book, Champagne: $245.00
- Ticket for Sparkling Symposium: $200.00
Peter Liem's Champagne will be sold on the day of Sparkling Symposium for $55.00.
Book signing opportunity with Keynote author Peter Liem will take place during the Sparkling Social session.
Registration for Sparkling Symposium includes:
- Presentations from a collection of sparkling wine experts and enthusiasts centering around Oregon's sparking wine renaissance
- Entry to all sessions at the day-long event
- Experimental base wine clonal comparison tasting
- Keynote session with award-winning wine writer, celebrated author and Champagne expert, Peter Liem
- Boxed lunch and beverage service
- Tastings of yeast trials and tannin trials
- Opportunity to purchase and receive a signed copy of Keynote Speaker and author Peter Liem's newly released book, Champagne
- Admittance to Sparkling Social featuring a book signing and meet and greet with Peter Liem, and a tasting of various sparkling wine producers in Oregon
Champagne: The Essential Guide to the Wines, Producers, and Terroirs of the Iconic Region
From Peter Liem, the lauded expert behind the top-rated online resource ChampagneGuide.net, comes this groundbreaking guide to the modern wines of Champagne–a region that in recent years has undergone one of the most dramatic transformations in the wine-growing world. This luxurious box set includes a pullout tray with a complete set of seven vintage vineyard maps by Louis Larmat, a rare and indispensable resource that beautifully documents the region’s terroirs. With extensive grower and vintner profiles, as well as a fascinating look at Champagne’s history and lore, Champagne explores this legendary wine as never before.